Mobile & Online Care Booking Services for People On the Go
What is the CaregiverAsia Platform?
The Caregiver Asia website provides a platform for Caregivers and Careseekers to list, search and book for care services. Careseekers can access on-time, trusted, stress-free and transparent care solutions; whilst Caregivers can practice independently with full control of their schedules and terms of services.
Why use the CaregiverAsia Platform?
www.caregiverasia.com gives instant relief to Careseekers by allowing them to search and book for respite, step-down and at-home care in a transparent and affordable manner. Booking confirmation is instantaneous and is available 24/7. Caregivers listed on the platform are certified/ accredited/ experienced in their service specializations and Careseekers may search and browse Caregivers’ service offerings and the certifications and experience they have. Post service, Careseekers and Caregivers are both invited to review the care session.
Our online platform empowers Caregivers to be independent healthcare practitioners by providing a platform for Caregivers to broadcast their services; areas of specialty and the opportunity to have a wider reach to those in need of care services. Through our unique online scheduler, Caregivers have total control over their time and place of work and are able to state their terms and conditions of service (e.g. cost per session, length of each session etc). Health and caregiving practitioners, including doctors, allied health professionals, nurses, nurse aids, and other trained caregivers can list their services on the portal.
How does the CaregiverAsia Platform work?
Using the portal is as easy as 1-2-3! First level registration for both Caregivers and Careseekers can be done just by logging in through Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. To list services and to jumpstart on own practice, Caregivers would need to upload their certification and complete a second level registration. Typically this would take no more than 20 minutes.
Signing up is free for now for both Caregivers and Careseekers. Careseekers need only to pay an additionala booking fee when they book a service. We believe caring is rewarding. Carepoints are earned for completing profiles, doing reviews, booking care services and rendering care services. Carepoints can be used to offset booking fees and be redeemed for care products and services.
- Be amazed by the many Caregiving options available
- Search for Caregivers by their care specialty areas and pricing
- Browse comprehensive profiles and reviews of Caregivers
- Select available Caregiver time slots on a real-time scheduler
- Receive instant confirmation of your booking 24/7
- Whistle a happy tune that your task is done and enjoy the piece of mind
Post a Service
- Register as a Caregiver and make your services known to Careseekers all around Asia
- Determine and maintain perfect control over your work schedule and terms of service
- Build up your reputation as a Caregiver with reviews from Careseekers
- Be rewarded for your care activities - both as giver and a seeker
- Accumulate points to join the monthly and quarterly giveaway bonanzas
- Smile with the knowing that caring really rewards
Read more about it
CaregiverGroup prides itself on delivering innovative care solutions that are socially responsible and relevant to today’s urban families.
We are pleased to announce that www.caregiverasia.com was the only Singapore-based finalist in the 3rd Eldercare Innovation Awards. Ageing Asia is an Ageing Market Consultancy Social Enterprise with the mission to change the way we age in Asia Pacific.
CaregiverAsia was also the only start-up to be placed in the Elite Category of the Singapore Successful Brand Awards 2015-2016.
CaregiverAsia has also been awarded the ISO9001:2008 mark in the provision of integrated social media ecommerce marketplace.