CaregiverAsia Malaysia is growing! And we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care! If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for full time Business Development Senior Executive.
- Identify new partners and secure opportunities to develop the company’s presence andrevenue.
- Revisit and re-establish previously contacted partners/organizations to exploreopportunities to contribute towards brand positioning, user base or revenue growth viamonetization from cross promotional marketing campaigns.
- Implement short and long-term business development plans and develop customizedtargeted sales strategies in order to achieve company’s marketing and sales operationalobjectives.
- Assist and involve in other business activities such as trade / roadshows etc.
- Create informative presentations, present and deliver information to potential clients atclient meetings by using the right methods/tools.
- Manage all processes involving partners acquisition and campaign execution.
- Build B2B business database and responsible of partners coverage which is not limited toAcademic Institutions, Corporate / GLC, Government Ministries, Chain Clinics/Hospitals /Specialist Centres / Pharmacies, Medical Supplies Retailer / Wholesaler.
- This role is based in our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Applicants must have a valid working permit and license to work in Malaysia to apply for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin speaking ability will be an added advantage.
- Posses good business acumen, interpersonal and negotiating skills, result and detail oriented, and excellent presentation.
- Suitable senior candidates would be considered for a Manager role.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com with photo and expected salaries or call us at 03 – 2856 2273.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.