CaregiverAsia Malaysia is growing! And we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care! If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for full time Graphic Designer.
- Responsible to conceptualize, design and deliver graphic designs, creative banners or illustrations related to assigned projects.
- Developing creative ideas for all social media posting, advertising, promotional activities as well as new product packaging.
- Working with different departments and stakeholders, briefing and advising them with regards to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Sourcing quality contents for preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Ensure creativity in developing product branding and proof-reading of all materials.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications department to execute assigned design projects.
- Research and update with different design trends, knowledge of industry trends and branding ideas.
- Maintain a database of all creative works, photos, proposals and presentation material in an easy retrieval manner into the company main server.
- This role is based in our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Applicants must have a valid working permit and license to work in Malaysia to apply for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Experience and understanding of working in house on a corporate brand.
- Advanced experience with of Adobe CS and Adobe Acrobat in addition to a general understanding of hardware.
- A thorough knowledge of design, typography, printing processes and techniques are required.
- Preferably Junior Executive / Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Must be self-initiative, self-discipline, with a positive working attitude and able to work under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com with photo and expected salaries. All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.