CaregiverAsia is growing and we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care! If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for a full time full time Community Engagement Manager.
- A professional in planning and managing outreach efforts with the community partners.
- Responsible for the customer engagement strategy via the community.
- Determine what happens in the community.
- Decides the content and organize events.
- Creating relevant themes and topics to drive the direction of the discussions in the
- Hold proactive communication with community users.
- Do promotion on social media and create traffic to the application.
- This role is based in our office in Singapore.
- Applicants must have a valid working permit and license to work in Malaysia to apply for
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin and enjoy interacting with people.
- Good writing and communications are a must.
- Strong knowledge of building a community in the Singapore market and knows Singapore
and its people, culture, dynamics, trends, preferences well.
- Can do and hands-on attitude for a start-up environment is also a must have.
Kindly forward your full CV including personal particulars, names of 2 referees, professional
qualifications, career history, e-mail address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 6258 6683.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.