CaregiverAsia Malaysia is growing and we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care! If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for a full time full time Full Stack Developer.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements and also organise UAT and feedback.
- Assist in design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
- To develop accurate and efficient programs according to specifications.
- Maintain system & user documentation.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing software modules.
- To work as a team as well as work independently to resolve the assigned projects.
- To diagnose issues accurately and provide solutions to improve the systems efficiency.
- To maintain the current system; new features, bugs fixing, code refactoring and
- At least 3 years commercial experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Knowledge of Github and GitFlow methodology.
- Excellent front end skills, the ability to make visual adjustments quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent backend skills and strong database skills.
- The ability to quickly understand complex data models and translate them into code.
- Produce quality, secure, maintainable code.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Required language: English.
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with mobile application development is an added advantage.
- This role is based in our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Applicants must have a valid working permit and license to work in Malaysia to apply for
Interested candidates, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com with photo and expected salaries or call us at 03 – 2856 2273.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.