CaregiverAsia Malaysia is growing and we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care! If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for a full time Marketing Executive.
- Responsible for marketing budget management and media planning, event execution, coordinating and
liaising with a range of stakeholders including vendor/suppliers, Caregiver Singapore marketing team,
Caregiver Malaysia business development team and partner organizations.
- Sourcing and developing strategic partnership collaborations with external parties to plan and
implement marketing campaign activities across all identified opportunities.
- Organize and oversee advertising campaigns and promotional events to maximize market penetration,
generate interest, enhance customers’ relationships and contribute towards sales leads.
- Generating online traffic and process website order to increase profitability.
- Oversee the creation of press releases, basic writing and proofreading copy and content verification
- Coordinate with designer and copywriter on artwork preparation and content proofreading for advertising
and promotional materials such as Social Media Advertising, EDM, Search Marketing, flyer, and etc.
- Conduct project analysis, market survey, feedback on market need and monitor competitor activities.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns effectiveness and online traffic flow, provide regular reports to
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post
Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Language requirements: Speaking and writing in English (well verse in Mandarin will bean added
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- This role is based in our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Applicants must have a valid working permit and license to work in Malaysia to apply forthis position.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com with photo and expected salaries or call us at 03 – 2856 2273.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.