CaregiverAsia Malaysia is growing and we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care! If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for a full time full time Mobile App Developer.
- Supporting the entire application life cycle for both iOS and Android (Concept, Design, Test, Release
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of the apps are congruent with branding standards.
- Working with the Product Development team to plan new features.
- Handle maintenance of mobile apps such as bug fixes and version updates.
- Monitoring app reviews to identify areas for improvement.
- Managing and updating technical documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant.
- 1-3 years of commercial experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Proficient in English.
- An excellent understanding of what is good UI/UX on a mobile application.
- Experience in React Native, Swift and Java.
- Experience in Github.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience in Ruby on Rails or Web Development would be a huge added advantage.
- This role is based in our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Applicants must have a valid working permit and license to work in Malaysia to apply for this position.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com with photo and expected salaries or call us at 03 – 2856 2273.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.